Treyarch game design director gives you some pro-tips to win the race to Prestige Master in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 beginning this November 13.
According to his Twitter, Vonderhaar loves “how the community are making plans for the race to Prestige,” something that’s been a bit of a tradition since the original Modern Warfare introduced the idea of “Prestige” back in 2007.
Straight from David Vonderhaar, “Here are 5 pro-tips” to help you win the race to Prestige Master.
5. Pre-order. You get Nuketown 2025 and that will have DoubleXP for a few days.
4. Prestige the weapons you are having success with. Each time you rank up a weapon, you get a small level XP bonus.
3. Complete challenges and challenge sets. They pay lots of bonus XP.
2. You need to complete Prestige 10 to become Prestige Master. Only a Prestige Master won the race.
1. Don’t post or stream before the game is officially released on Nov 13. The race starts then and not a minute earlier.
Speaking of live streams, Machinima will be live streaming Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 multiplayer all day long starting Monday, November 12 at 2:00 PM PST, a day before Black Ops 2’s release. You’ll be able to catch it here.
Are you going to be entering the unofficial race for Prestige in Black Ops 2? If so, what’s your game plan?