Play Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 and keep your beverages cool with the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Juggernog Edition, including an actual fully-functioning mini-fridge.
Packing in a copy of the game, a collectible Steelbook, a Season Pass, an official soundtrack, and other Zombie-related goodies, the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Juggernog Edition is $199 USD, and, according to Activision, is only available in PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions.
Here’s the full list of its contents.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Juggernog Edition – PS4 & X1, $199.99 USD
- JUGGERNOG MINI-FRIDGE – Store beverages in a fully functional Juggernog themed mini-fridge – modeled after the in-game Perk-a-Cola machine. The Juggernog mini-fridge features light and audio straight from the game. This mini-fridge holds up to (12) 12oz cans ensuring you will always have a cold perk nearby.
- PERK-A-COLA COASTER SET WITH CUSTOM TIN – Get a set of coasters featuring Juggernog Soda, Revive! Soda, Speed Cola Soda, and Double Tab Root Beer emblems from Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies. The set includes a custom tin for storing your coasters
- SEASON PASS – The Call of Duty: Black Ops III Season Pass is your access to four exciting DLC packs.
- LIMITED EDITION SPECIALIST CONCEPT ART CARDS – Call of Duty: Black Ops III multiplayer introduces the new Specialist character system, allowing players to choose from 9 elite black operations soldiers – each with their own look, personality, and voice. Each Specialist is featured on their own art card that includes exclusive concept art, biography, and a description of their unique weapon and ability.
- THE GIANT BONUS MAP – Zombies returns in all of its undead glory with “The Giant,” a Nazi research facility featuring the weapon-upgrading Pack-a-Punch Machine. Re-live the chaos of Treyarch’s classic “Der Riese” Zombies map, picking up the Zombies story with Dempsey, Nikolai, Richtofen, and Takeo where Origins left off.
- COLLECTIBLE STEELBOOK – Limited edition steel game case featuring an exclusive design.
- OFFICIAL CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS III SOUNDTRACK – Upgrade your playlist with a digital copy of the in-game score.
- IN-GAME BONUS CONTENT: WEAPONIZED 115 – The Weaponized 115 Personalization Pack brings the popular Zombies theme to your favorite Multiplayer weapon. Customize your weapons with the fan favorite Origins-inspired camo, reticle, and animated calling card.
- IN-GAME BONUS CONTENT: CYBORG – The fan favorite Cyborg Personalization Pack returns in Call of Duty: Black Ops III, fully-loaded with an electrotech-themed weapon skin, uniquely-shaped reticle, and a calling card.
- IN-GAME BONUS CONTENT: BLACK OPS 3 BONUS PACK – Join the battle with the official Black Ops III personalization pack. Pack includes a custom weapon camo, reticle, and calling card
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Hardened Edition – PS4 & X1, $79.99 USD
In addition, the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Hardened Edition for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, exclusive to GameStop/EB Games, will include Limited Edition Specialist Concept Art Cards, The Giant bonus map, a collectible Steelbook, the Weaponized 115 Personalization Pack, the Cyborg Personalization Pack, and the official Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Soundtrack for $79.99 USD. You’ll find a link to it here.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Digital Deluxe Edition – PS4, X1, & PC, $99.99 USD
Lastly, the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Digital Deluxe Edition for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC will offer a digital version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, the Season Pass, The Giant bonus map, the Weaponized 115 Personalization Pack, and the Cyborg Personalization Pack for $99.99 USD.
You can read more about The Giant, as well as other Black Ops 3 Zombies reveals, in our recent Comic-Con developer panel report.
Treyarch announced last night that the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 multiplayer beta will begin on August 19, first on PlayStation 4 and later on Xbox One and PC. The game officially launches on all platforms November 6.