Infinity Ward has released a new patch for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, which includes the return of the “Gesture Warfare” mode. It’s available to play between November 22 and December 12.
In addition to this, multiple bug fixes have been worked on and several weapons are now available to craft, including: NV4 Prosperity, Axe Headsman, and more.
You can find the full list of Infinite Warfare patch notes below:
– Gesture Warfare is available in the Featured playlist tab from 11/22-12/1!
– Fix for an error that could occur when attempting Pack-A-Punch the Auger-Pumpkin Pummeler in Zombies
– Fix for the M.2187 that could cause the weapon to function inconsistently after upgrading in Zombies
– Fixed a few minor reload animation bugs
– Infinite Warfare 1.23 update fixed the animation settings on the Trek-50 that were causing recoil to not play appropriately when exiting ADS
These weapons are now craftable
– EBR – 800 Equilibrium
– NV4 Prosperity
– KBAR-32 String Theory
– UDM: Fleet, Bonanza, Mod-3, Stalker
– R-VN: Tickler, Braincase Bruiser, Duality, Blowout
– X-Eon: EZ, MCP, Farseer, Warsight
– Axe Headsman
Are you looking forward to crushing heads this holiday season? Let us know below.
In other gaming news, the Victorian Gambling Commission has weighed in on the loot box discussion, free-to-play shooter Warface now has its own battle royale mode, and we published our Call of Duty: WWII review.