While it’s open to debate for now whether Infinity Ward did the right move by reverting scorestreaks into killstreaks in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, the rewards associated killing off enemies in one life is almost always guaranteed to help the player and their team turn the tide. For those curious, the Modern Warfare complete killstreaks list can be seen below (thanks to Mamba).
Modern Warfare complete killstreaks list:
- Personal Radar – Escort drone that reveals nearby enemies on the mini map and audibly pings them in the world.
- Shield Turret – A manual shielded turret that can be deployed on most surfaces
- UAV – UAV recon ship that reveals enemy location on the mini map
- Counter UAV – A drone that constantly emits a scrambling signal, disabling enemy mini maps and incrementally disrupting their senses the closer they get to it.
- Care Package – Call in a random killstreak care package to your location
- Cluster Strike – Signal for a number of cluster mortars to hit the designated location
- Cruise Missile – Control a long range cruise missile with boost capabilities
- Precision Airstike – Call in twin jets for a precision strike along the best available path
- Wheelson – Remote controlled UGV with a powerful airburst turret
- Sentry Turret – Automated turret that scans for nearby enemies
- Infantry Assault Vehicle – A manned light infantry vehicle with a .50 cal machine gun on top
- Emergency Airdrop – Call in 3 random killstreak care package to your location
- VTOL Jet – Releases an initial missle barrage before guarding a location of the player’s choice
- White Phosphorus – Cover the battlefield with white smoke incendiary canisters that will weaken the enemy and burn any that wander too close.
- Chopper Gunner – Control an assault armed with a turret and air to land missiles
Support Helo – Call in a heavy assault helo with twin turrets to patrol the map.
- Gunship – A heavy assault gunship with three types of armaments.
- Advanced UAV – Orbital UAV that reveals the enemy’s direction on the mini map.
- Juggernaut – Call in a care package that contains the Juggernaut assault gear. The minigun wll drop when the Juggernaut dies.
Happy with the list of killstreaks we have with Modern Warfare or were you looking for something different? Let us know what you think in the comments.
More Modern Warfare Reading:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Complete Weapons List With Ratings
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Complete Perks List
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Field Upgrades, and Equipment (Tactical & Lethal) – Complete Lists