In almost every Call of Duty game, one of the big highlights every year is finding out which perks made the list, if there are new ones, and more. For Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Infinity Ward is dropping the familiar Pick-10 system created by Treyarch, and is instead going back to the original three-slot perk system which a lot of people missed. Below, you’ll see the entire Modern Warfare perks list, and something called “Field Upgrades” as well, which we’ll talk about in a bit.
Modern Warfare perks list:
PERK 1 SLOT (BLUE)
- Double Time – Triple the duration of Super Sprint and fully refresh Super Sprint on kills.
- E.O.D. – Take reduced damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire. Hack enemy Claymores, Proximity Mines, and C4.
- Scavenger – Resupply ammo from dead players.
- Tracker – Enemies leave behind trails and death markers. Increase crouch movement by 30%.
- Tune Up – Increase the charge rate of field upgrades by 50%
PERK 2 SLOT (RED)
- Ghost – Undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones, Heartbeat Sensors, and High Alert. Hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Hardline – You killstreaks cost 1 less kill.
- Kill Chain – Killstreaks earned in your current life earn kill credit for other killstreaks.
- Overkill – Carry two primary weapons.
- Restock – Recharge equipment over 30 seconds.
PERK 3 SLOT (YELLOW)
- Amped – Faster weapon swap and rocket launcher reload speed.
- Battle Hardened – Reduce strength of enemy flash, stun, and EMP effects.
- Cold-Blooded – Undetectable by AI targeting systems and thermal optics. Immune to snapshot grenades.
- High Alert – Your vision pulses when enemies outside your view see you.
- Shrapnel – Spawn with an extra piece of lethal equipment. Explosive damage delays enemy health regeneration.
- Spotter – See enemy equipment, field upgrades, and killstreaks through walls. Mark them for your team by looking at them while aiming down sights.
New in Modern Warfare is a new item slot called “Field Upgrades,” which are rechargeable equipment that you can pick for your loadout. These Field Upgrades have different recharge rates, and at first glance, doesn’t seem like it’ll affect gameplay like Specialist skills in Black Ops 4.
More Modern Warfare Reading:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Night Map Gameplay Shown Off, Watch Loads of Footage Now
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Ground War to Feature 100-Player Matches, 10v10, 20v20 Modes Confirmed
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Beta Dates Officially Announced, Includes Crossplay Testing
Modern Warfare Field Upgrades list:
- Munitions Box (Recharge Rate: Medium) – Deploy a box of ammo, grenades and weapons for you and your teammates. Shoot at your own risk.
- Recon Drone (Recharge Rate: Slow) – Remote controlled drone that marks enemies, equipment, and vehicles in the world.
- Stopping Power Rounds (Recharge Rate: Slow) – Reload your gun with stopping power rounds that deal extra damage.
- Trophy System (Recharge Rate: Fast) – Deployable autonomous defense system that destroys up to three nearby pieces of equipment and projectiles.
- Tactical Insertion (Recharge Rate: Fast) – Marks a location as your next spawn point.
- Deployable Cover (Recharge Rate: Fast) – Portable, rapidly-deployable ballistic cover.
Thoughts on the perks so far? Mind, this isn’t the final version of the game, so there’s a chance some could be added, changed or taken out at the last minute.
Make sure to bookmark our Modern Warfare game hub for the latest news.