Each week, Infinity Ward resets the challenges players can tackle in Call of Duty: Warzone and of course, Modern Warfare. While these “only” grant XP, it’s still something to look forward to every week. Check out the complete Warzone and Modern Warfare weekly challenges for May 4, 2020.
Call of Duty Warzone & Modern Warfare weekly challenges – May 4:
- Tip Toe: Use the Dead Silence field upgrade in 3 different matches (2,500 XP)
- Point Blank: Get 3 Point-Blank Kills (2,500 XP)
- C4: Get 2 C4 Kills (2,500 XP)
- Team Deathmatch Wins: Win 2 matches of Team Deathmatch (2,500 XP)
- Down to the Last: Get 10 kills with Akimbo pistols (5,000 XP)
- Recon Drone: Mark 25 Enemies with the Recon Drone Field Upgrade (5,000 XP)
- Defcon: Capture the objective 7 times in Ground War (5,000 XP)
- Streaker: Kill 4 Enemies using Kill Streaks (5,000 XP)
- Hardcore: Win 3 games of Domination (10,000 XP)
- On a Roll: Win 7 matches in any game mode (10,000 XP)
- Survivor: Survive 60 minutes without being downed (10,000 XP)
- Discriminating Tastes: Collect your loadout 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Hazardous Work Environment: Survive 5 second(s) in the gas field (10,000 XP)
- Well Protected: Use 18 armor plates (10,000 XP)
- The Biggest Booms: Buy 6 Killstreaks (10,000 XP)
- Vehicular Homicide: Destroy 5 vehicle(s) carrying enemies (10,000 XP)
- Unkillable: Get Revived 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Bouncebackalicious: Revive yourself 6 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Caregiver: Revive a teammate 5 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- In Charge of the Yard: Win 3 one on one fight(s) as a prisoner (10,000 XP)
We’ll be posting the Modern Warfare weekly challenges every week, so stay tuned next Monday for the latest one.
Speaking of Warzone, Infinity Ward has all but confirmed that the game will be available on next-gen platforms. There are also new game modes coming to the free-to-play battle royale that just got leaked, too!