An interesting batch of Call of Duty: Ghosts personalization packs hit the Xbox Live Market place today for users on the Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Duck, Space Cats, Ghosts, Captain Price, and new loadout slots are all a part of this package that range from $1.99 items to $3.99 items. You can catch all of the specifics in our previous report right here, or check out the brand new trailer that developer Infinity Ward launched earlier today in the featured section above.
In addition, Infinity Ward is launching a handful of new game updates for all platform, save for the PC version which received an update earlier this week. You can catch the full list of patch notes for each specific platform by following this link, but here are a few highlights that apply to all platforms. Most notable of the bunch is the slight “nerf” to the Riotshield and C4 combo.
Call of Duty: Ghosts February 20 Update
- Added leaderboards for Gun Game.
- Added functionality to view the clans of remote players.
- Allowing soldiers to invite to clan in Call of Duty App.
- Added extra loadout slot support for Call of Duty App.
- Added link to the store from customization submenus.
- Added diamond clan icons to clan details page.
- Fixed lag that could occur when host rapidly changed classes.
- Fixed crash that could occur when player is killed while controlling a vehicle killstreak.
- Performance improvements for modes using bots.
- Fixed loss of controller issue that occurred when second controller signed in after a non-signed in first controller tried accessing the store.
- Host migration optimizations.
- Fixed lost connection issue that could occur when lobby breaks after accepting the game invite.
- Fixed reactive motion jitter issues with local split-screen players.
- Overall anti-cheat improvements.
- Patched 3rd person throw animations for explosives when using the Riotshield. This change moves the shield to the side exposing the thrower to attack.
- Removes delay for lobby member broadcaster icon when enabling/disabling it.
- Fixed a bug where MLG spectators couldn’t see enemies shooting on the minimap.
- Fix null string translation bug found when playing eSports rules coming out of spectate.
- Fixed cycle players button not functioning when the mini-map is displayed.
- Fixed issue that caused the eSports rule set header to carry over onto the system link menu.