Vanguard and Warzone are not the only titles seeing new content this late April, as the COD Mobile Season 4 release date has just been announced! Coming this April 27, Season 4: Wild Dogs includes a plethora of new content for Call of Duty on mobile, including new maps, a new event, changes to the battle royale map, and more.
- Related Reading: COD Vanguard & Warzone Season 3 “Classified Arms” Starts Next Week
Here’s a rundown of all the new stuff coming to COD Mobile Season 4:
Prepare for Desert Combat with the Wild Dogs Battle Pass
Battle Pass Free Tiers
Get the Contact Grenade at Tier 14. At Tier 21, unlock the new Koshka functional weapon, a powerful bolt-action sniper rifle that through Gunsmith can be fashioned into a fast-handling, mobile configuration; a highly stable and damaging kit; and everything in between. Other free items include a variety of camos with the seasonally themed Green Rust and Sand Tracks camo series.
Premium Pass Tiers
Purchase the Battle Pass for the chance to earn all of the content available in the Wild Dogs stream, including badass Operators like Farah — Desert Sentinel; Ghost — Apparition; Roze — Sand Dune; and Roach, who returns here. Equip new highly stylized Weapon Blueprints like the AS VAL — Heat Shield, Swordfish — Arid Shroud, QXR — Sandpike, and Koshka — Skiff Shot.
- Two New Maps
- Satellite – First appearing in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, Satellite is set deep in the deserts of central Africa where an American-made satellite known as the KH-9 has been grounded. This large map has one wide-open side that features low and high-ground vantage points with trench-like positioning, along with caverns around the map.
- Khandor Hideout – This versatile, mid-sized map first appeared in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) and features a wide variety of cover locations including a market, signal tower, lookout, and garage.
- New Themed Event: Sandstorm’s Eye – An abnormal sandstorm has appeared in the center of the desert, which has affected the extraction of oil on the map. Enemy forces are using this storm to their advantage and are taking key points of interest for oil extraction. You and other players on the map are fighting back on these key areas and will work together to extract oil from these locations and take them back from the enemy forces. Complete mission, build nodes and funnel fuel pints to advance the event and reap in-game rewards.
- New MP Mode: Ground War – Call of Duty: Mobile players can now compete in large-scale infantry and vehicular combat with the new multiplayer mode Ground War. Ground War was a fan-favorite mode introduced in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) and will be available on the new Satellite map, as well as Aniya Incursion.
- New MP Tournament Mode – Will you make the leaderboard? Fight your way to the top in the new multiplayer Tournament mode! Just tap “Tournament” from the main lobby and compete to earn the Epic DL Q33 – Red Sprite and Shadow Blade – Red Sprite! Top players will be listed in a rolling leaderboard.
Activision also released a teaser for this new season. Check it out below:
Stay tuned here at MP1st for the latest on Call of Duty Vanguard and Warzone once the new season rolls around next week!
Source: Call of Duty