Those looking to hit the maximum Call of Duty: WWII beta level cap will have quite the challenge ahead of them. This is especially true if you’re on Xbox One or PC, as those platforms will likely only get one beta weekend.
When the beta opened up to PS4 players, the maximum available player rank was 20. It has since expanded to level 25. By the end of the second beta weekend, the rank will have peaked at 40.
This was confirmed by an ATVI Assist article, which has now been taken down. Luckily, CharlieINTEL managed to get a screenshot of it:
— charlieINTEL.com (@charlieINTEL) 27 August 2017
“Players will have limited level progression during the Private Beta. A level cap will gradually increase to a final cap at Level 40, meaning there is no Prestige in the Private Beta.”
Prior to the second beta weekend, there will be a preview livestream hosted on Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook. It will take place on Wednesday at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET. “New content and other updates” are going to be discussed and showcased.
Sledgehammer Games has already learned a lot from the initial beta phase, and have listed some upcoming balance tweaks.
We went a bit crazy with beta coverage, creating five videos:
- 5 Things You Must Do in the Call of Duty: WWII Beta
- Call of Duty: WWII Paratroopers Video Demos the Beta’s Most Powerful Scorestreak
- Call of Duty: WWII Best Division Choice Explained, Stop Dying and Start Killing!
- Call of Duty: WWII Audio Tips Teach You How to Hear Footsteps
- Call of Duty: WWII War Mode Tips Video Is Here to Help You Dominate
Did you get a chance to play the Call of Duty: WWII beta? If so, what rank did you manage to hit?