The second phase of the Call of Duty: WWII private beta is under way, granting those with access the chance to get an early preview of the game.
If you don’t have a code for the beta, check out this tutorial on how to access it on PS4 for free!
Though scheduled to begin on Friday, the beta content can be accessed right now. (This happened last week, too.) It’s planned to end on September 4.
For the second phase of the beta, new content has been added:
- All new Map “Aachen”
- Capture The Flag mode will be added
- New level cap. It’s not clear what the level cap will start at, but an Activision Assist article (now removed) says the final beta level cap will be level 40.
- With the new level cap, new weapons, scorestreaks, and more will be unlocked:
- New Sniper Rifle
- M1A1 Carbine
- Mortar Strike
- TDM score limit will be 100
- Kills in Domination will earn 100 points per kill
- Search and Destroy will not be available in the beta…will be in the game at launch.
- WWII will feature a map voting system at launch; beta does not have it because they want to make sure all maps are being played for testing.
Get a look at the new map here:
Round 2 has begun! Will you be playing Call of Duty: WWII this weekend?