The second leg of the Call of Duty: WWII private beta is almost upon us, and as Sledgehammer Games has promised, expect a lot of new stuff to tinker with and mess about, since this is our last playthrough of the shooter until its release this November.
Earlier today, during a livestream with the PlayStation brand, Sledgehammer Games announced some of the new content we can expect in the COD: WWII beta week 2. Our friends over at CharlieIntel rounded the facts up which you can see below.
- All new Map “Aachen”
- Capture The Flag mode will be added
- New level cap. It’s not clear what the level cap will start at, but an Activision Assist article (now removed) says the final beta level cap will be level 40.
- With the new level cap, new weapons, scorestreaks, and more will be unlocked:
- New Sniper Rifle
- M1A1 Carbine
- Mortar Strike
- TDM score limit will be 100
- Kills in Domination will earn 100 points per kill
- Search and Destroy will not be available in the beta…will be in the game at launch.
- WWII will feature a map voting system at launch; beta does not have it because they want to make sure all maps are being played for testing.
You can check out a brief flythrough of the Aachen map in the video below.
Want more COD: WWII coverage from us? Check out our unfiltered impressions in this video feature where talk about our experience of the first week. We also have a ton of COD: WWII videos that teach you how to dominate right now.