A new Call of Duty: WWII PC update is now live, bringing the first batch of fixes and improvements to the platform. The multiplayer updates which recently made their way to console versions, have been bundled with PC-specific tweaks.
Here’s the full list of changes:
- Fixed an issue where the FOV was being reset to 65 every time the user starts Multiplayer
- Resolved an issue where FPS is locked to 60 fps when using HDR on 60hz monitors in Windowed (No Border) mode
- Fixed a hitching issue when using 144hz monitor in Windowed (Not Border) with Vsync & Freesync enabled
- Support added for Discord
COD: WWII MULTIPLAYER UPDATES
- Connectivity improvements and optimizations
- Leaderboard stability improvements and bug fixes
- General UI improvements
- Various issues with when the party leader disbands the party
- Fixed various issues with parties following the party leader to the HQ
- Fixed a rare issue where players are being booted from public lobbies
- Fixed a host migration issue when the party leader exits the game via exit to desktop
- Fixed issue with kill feed improperly displaying a user has changed their name
- Addressed animation issue with Laughing Emote
- Fixed glare issues with various Weapon Kits while SSR is set to High (if this continues to be an issue, please lower your SSR setting to Normal to resolve this in the interim)
- Resolved issue with After Action Report not appearing after Gridiron and Capture the Flag matches
- Addressed uncommon issue where HUD would only display for a single player in Hardcore Domination
- Espionage Basic Training – Reduced painted time from 10 to 6 seconds. Made it so only bullet damage paints you
- Addressed issue with Mastery challenges were number of challenges was displaying incorrectly, making Challenges impossible to complete
- Fixed tank inversion and sensitivity setting for War tank controls
COD: WWII MULTIPLAYER WEAPON UPDATES
- Walther Toggle Action Shotgun – damage increased at extremely close range
- Bren LMG – increased damage per shot
- LMG Bipod – Sped up ADS time when in Bipod stance
- BAR Rifle – decreased fire rate and widened hip fire spread
- STG44 Rifle – widened hip fire spread
- FG42 Rifle – increased recoil and widened hip fire spread
- Machine Pistol – decreased damage ranges
SNIPER CLASS – Fixed a bug with all Sniper Rifles zooming to exact center when aiming down the sights
COD: WWII NAZI ZOMBIES UPDATES
- Fixed a crash with host migration while in a public Zombies match
- Addressed lighting/glare issues with Tesla gun in Zombies when SSR is enabled
- Fixed Klaus pathing
Sledgehammer Games has also provided a preview of upcoming features and fixes:
- After players prestige once, WELCOME TO THE HQ quest pops back up.
- After finishing a game, classes with Heroic weapons get reset.
- Ranked Play support added for the upcoming Ranked Season in December.
- Emblem Editor – Because most of our players are using a mouse & keyboard we wanted to take advantage of that, particularly for the UX around Emblem Editor. Therefore, we are taking some extra time to apply some more polish into the feature before releasing it on PC. The Emblem Editor is planned to be released in December, but stay tuned for more details on what PC specific features we are adding.
If you spot any players cheating, be sure to use the “Social > Select player > Report Player” option to alert the developers.
In other Call of Duty news, the launch date for COD Points has been pushed back to November 21, WWII continues to dominate in the UK video game charts, and we revealed the ultimate equipment for the game’s War mode.
Source: Activision Support (Official)