The latest CS:GO update tweaks skill group icons, as well as fixing a “regression where Aztec and Dust particle systems were failing to load in other maps.” Also included is the latest version of SteamNetworkingSockets, which should better support relayed connections.
Read on for the full list of CS:GO patch notes, see below:
– Updated to latest version of SteamNetworkingSockets library to better support relayed connections.
– Fixed a regression where Aztec and Dust particle systems were failing to load in other maps.
– Updated Skill Group icons.
– Removed an unintentional dependency on Dynamic C Runtime in vvis map compiler, which should fix map compilation problems in some recent installations.
– Added de_dust2_zoo map source file for community map makers.
What do you think of the latest update? Happy to see support for Aztec and Dust? Let us know in the comments down below.
In other news, the Plants vs Zombies creator claims he was fired by EA for refusing a pay-to-win system, upcoming Call of Duty: WWII Supply Drops will include weapons and can be previewed here, and PUBG is experiencing performance drops following its most recent patch.
Source: CS GO