The new Rise of Agon patch prevents war targets from being freely attacked inside NPC lawful or capital cities, adds village billboards to each capital city, and more.
For the full list of patch notes, see below:
– Visually updated the crafting and remote crafting windows.
– Professions that are not obtained yet are greyed out and show the requirements necessary to learn each profession
In-Game Map Enhancements
– Cities and Hamlets on the map now show which Clan owns them.
– Adjusted the timer in which villages go live. Six villages now go live every hour.
– Global message has been added stating when a village has been capped and by the number of members in the party who capped it. (Ex, A party of 6 has successfully captured the village of Trinwood.)
– Village Billboards have been added to each Capital City. Players can port to all active villages or 30 minutes prior to the village being active, for a cost of 1000 gold.
– The cost of Gem Enchants on all quality of gems has been reduced to 100 gold.
– Rage will now automatically unlock at 40 strength/40 vitality.
– War targets can no longer be freely attacked inside npc lawful or capital cities. War targets will display their true alignment color inside these zones with the war target icon. There is no change outside these zones.
Do you like the look of the enhanced maps? Let us know in the comments.
In other gaming news, Bungie has now removed the Destiny 2 XP limitations, Bandai Namco has teased a new game with a GIF posted on a new site, and here are eight Battlefront II changes we want to see (that aren’t related to microtransactions).
Source: Darkfall Rise of Agon