Just a few days ago, Sony announced that DayZ was finally going to be available on the PS4 this week on May 29. Today, in a press release, Bohemia Interactive not only announced the DayZ PS4 price, which is at $49.99, but we even get two new trailers, too!
DayZ Live-Action Trailer:
This Is DayZ Gameplay Trailer:
- Detailed, authentic backdrop of Chernarus, an open world terrain featuring 230 square kilometres of hand-crafted environment based on real life locations
- Real emotional experience driven by the emergent interactions of 60 players on the server, all fighting for survival by any means necessary
- Environmental dangers including the infected, dynamic weather, and animal predators
- Wide variety of complex survival mechanics – from hunting and crafting, through sophisticated injury simulation, to transferable diseases
- Persistent servers with complex loot economy, and the ability to build improvised bases
- Visceral, authentic gun play and melee combat systems
- Smooth and reactive character controller utilizing a detailed animation system
- Rewarding and authentic experience of driving vehicles for travel and material transport
Those who have been playing DayZ for quite some time, is it worth it for PS4 players to take the plunge?