Those playing DayZ, the game is out of its Experimental Update 1.06 on PC, and this patch is now out officially! Console players will see this as DayZ update 1.07, in case you’re curious. This brings the Livonia map to the fold (it’s a paid DLC), and other changes. Check out the full DayZ update 1.07 patch notes below.
DayZ update 1.07 patch notes (DayZ update 1.06 stable on PC):
- The Bears, new kings of the forest, have started to roam Chernarus and Livonia.
- Fishing is the new way to relax, catch junk, and occasionally some fish.
- The Vaiga, Blaze, Kolt 1911, and BK-43 are now available to diversify your arsenal.
- If you want a green Ada or a black Gunter 2, it’s in store.
- Xbox and PS4 players can now use their mouse and keyboard on the servers identified as supporting them (the gamepad is always available on all servers).
The Game Update 1.06 won’t require any character nor storage (map items) wipes, your gear will remain. On official servers, you will be able to join Chernarus and Livonia servers with the same character.
Bohemia Interactive has also made an announcement regarding server owners on PC.
There are no pre-requirements to host your own Livonia server, any server can run this terrain as well as Chernarus; Joining a Livonia server requires to own the Livonia DLC.
To complete the blacklist feature, server owners now can run their servers with a whitelist; when a player is added to the whitelist, he gains the ability to join the server, whereas he loses it and gets kicked when removed from the list.
An official documentaion will be revealed by the studio later this week.