While gamers just got a patch for DayZ last week, Bohemia Interactive has released the DayZ update 1.18 July 7 hotfix, and it’s out now on consoles (PS4, Xbox One) and PC. The studio calls this version 1.08.153258. Check out the full patch notes below.
DayZ Update 1.18 July 7 patch notes:
- Added: The damage state of the Fence / Watchtower parts is now visible in the hud (the dot next to the targets name)
- Fixed: Containers with liquid did not have their correct weight after filling
- Fixed: Performance issues around bigger bases, which could also lead to client crashes
- Tweaked: Lowered intensity of sun shafts
- The damaged states will not be displayed on the fences and watchtowers
That’s is, basically. No new content is included as expected. If you spot any gameplay-related changes not mentioned in the patch notes, let us know down below in the comments. We’ll be on the look out for any changes and fixes not mentioned as well.
Source: DayZ forums
More MP1st Reading: