Dead by Daylight‘s latest patch fixes a problem with “Bloodlust” to now show correct status notification, an issue with “Kindred” not appearing on the HUD, and more.
For the full list of patch notes, see below:
– Fixed an issue that caused Bloodlust display an incorrect status notification
– Fixed an issue that caused Kindred not to appear in the HUD
– Fixed an issue where Killers would experience a half second freeze after hooking a survivor
– Fixed an issue where only 1 perk would appear in the Bloodweb after level 25 (at random)
– Fixed an issue where the blinding effect from the Killer’s point of view would build up more quickly than it should (which made it impossible to avoid being fully blinded)
– Fixed the placeholder text when viewing the Nightmares add-ons
What do you think of Dead by Daylight‘s latest patch? Let us know below.
In other gaming news, the Victorian Gambling Commission has weighed in on the loot box discussion, free-to-play shooter Warface now has its own battle royale mode, and we published our Call of Duty: WWII review.
Source: Dead by Daylight