Following its leak earlier today via the Intel press release, Kojima Productions and 505 Games have officially announced that Death Stranding Director’s Cut is coming to PC this 2022, with a Steam page now up for players to wishlist. Check out the details on the PC Steam release for the game below.
- Related Reading: Report: Death Stranding Director’s Cut to Release on PC; Will Utilize Intel’s Upscaling Tech
Here are some of the features of the game as per its Steam page:
DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR’S CUT on PC includes HIGH FRAME RATE, PHOTO MODE and ULTRA-WIDE MONITOR SUPPORT. Also includes cross-over content from Valve Corporation’s HALF-LIFE series and CD Projekt Red’s Cyberpunk 2077. Stay connected with players around the globe with the Social Strand System™.
All copies of the game will also additionally include:
• “Selections From ‘The Art of DEATH STRANDING’” Digital Book (by Titan Books)
• Backpack Patches
• Bridges Special Delivery Team Suit (Gold)
• BB pod customization (Chiral Gold)
• Power Gloves (Gold)
• Bridges Special Delivery Team Suit (Silver)
• BB pod customization (Omnireflector)
• Power Gloves (Silver)
There are no PC specs listed on the page at the time of writing, but the incoming official press release from 505 stated a Spring 2022 release. In addition to Steam, PC players can also get the game via the Epic Games Store.
Are you planning to shell out for the game’s Director’s Cut edition when it drops on PC? Let us know in the comments below!