During the week of September 4, Destiny 2 sales were flooding in worldwide, even topping the PS4 download chart in Japan.
Destiny 2 beat out the heavily discounted (90% off!) Assassin’s Creed: Freedom Cry, as well as the previous week’s champion Everybody’s Golf.
Here’s a list of Japan’s top 20 most downloaded PS4 games:
- Destiny 2
- Assassin’s Creed: Freedom Cry
- Everybody’s Golf
- Dragon Quest III
- Titanfall 2
- Resident Evil Revelation: Unveiled Edition
- Dragon Quest II
- NieR: Automata
- Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition
- Dragon Quest X All in One Package
- ACA Arcade Archives: Ninja Warriors
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
- Dishonored 2
- Dragon Quest XI
- Battlefield 4 Premium Edition
- Dragon Quest
- Dishonored HD
- Kaiji VR: Zetsubo no Tekkotsu Watari
- Earth Defense Force 4.1: Shadow of New Despair
The recent sale has given Titanfall 2 a boost up to fifth place. Dragon Quest XI has gone in the opposite direction, falling to fifteenth place, which marks the first time it’s dropped out of the top ten.
Let’s see how long Destiny 2 can remain at the top!