The Destiny 2 update notes are now out! Check out the complete list below thanks to Bungie.
1.0.5 The one about raid keys.
- To avoid erroneous removal of raid keys, they will no longer be removed upon hitting the weekly reset
- Raid keys are also no longer removed upon creating a new character
- Raid keys are also no longer removed upon logging into alts for the first time in a new week
- Fixed an issue where a kinetic weapon would always be equipped after certain supers expired
- Fixed an issue where Nessus scout reports would not add waypoints to certain chests
- Fix for some Milestones not showing in the Progress section
- Fix for English text showing in the Gear section for non-English languagesiOS
- Added the ability to look up clans by name (exact matches only)
- Fix for some Milestones not showing their name and iconWeb
- Added the ability to look up clans by name
If you notice anything else that’s not discussed in the patch notes, let us know in the comments.
Following the scheduled maintenance, a new Destiny 2 update is available for players to download and install. This will be done automatically, and you won’t be able to connect to the game’s online world without it.
On PlayStation 4 (referred to as update 1.08), the patch is 431MB, and is already out even if maintenance isn’t over just yet.
We’ll update this post with the patch notes, once they become available.
In other Destiny 2 news, here’s what changed with the weekly reset, give the PC launch trailer a watch in glorious 4K 60fps, and the game’s director has discussed weapon perk rolls and the “high percentage of players” who have completed the game.