Bungie has now released the patch notes, which yu can read in full below.
- Brought the Prestige “Leviathan” raid back down to 300 Power, making it accessible to all players, regardless of Curse of Osiris ownership
- Adjusted Prestige difficulty rewards no longer grant guaranteed 330 Power items
- Adjusted the difficulty for the normal Calus encounter
Trials of the Nine
- Players who do not own Curse of Osiris may now access Trials of the Nine when a Destiny 2 launch map is featured
Trophies and Achievements
- Modified the achievement “The Prestige” and the associated trophy to remove the Nightfall component
- This may now be completed, regardless of Curse of Osiris ownership, by completing the “Leviathan” raid on Prestige difficulty
- Fixed an issue impacting Power level progression from level 289 to 300 for players who do not own Curse of Osiris
Fixed an issue that would prompt a Curse of Osiris purchase menu when players were attempting to acquire the Scout Report: Mercury item with insufficient Glimmer
- Fixed an issue where the word “Nightfall” was not prepended to new Curse of Osiris strikes in the Nightfall Director node
- Adjusted the functionality of Chest Reward Throttles
- Players now receive reduced amounts of loot when opening large numbers of chests in quick succession, rather than nothing at all
- Cayde’s Stash chests now grant rewards via the loot stream to prevent items from disappearing into the ground
- Fixed an issue where cannons on Mercury were not functioning properly for PC players when they were playing at over 60 fps
- Fixed an issue that prevented the functionality of HDR settings for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro
- Fixed an issue where players with over 84 emblems were unable to see all emblems they owned within the collection screen
- On player inspection, currency display is no longer visible
- Vendor waypoints are only highlighted when players have enough tokens to earn a reward
- Fixed an issue where some players could not interact with items when they had full inventory
- Players can no longer loot the same chest multiple times in quick succession for Faction Rally tokens
- Fixed an issue where Faction Rally tokens were not being removed at the conclusion of the event for some players
- Faction Rally emblems now display the correct pledge tracker stat
- Fixed an issue where Faction Rally tokens were being removed from players’ inventories when the players were creating a new character
- Fixed an issue where some players would not receive a Faction Rally winner discount
- Legendary weapons can now drop as Masterworks for characters above Power level 250
- Masterworks provide bonus weapon stats and generate Orbs on multikills
- Legendary and Exotic Engram drop rates have been adjusted down for Public Events, and up for Strike and Crucible playlist activities
- Reduced the chance of a Legendary engram rewarding multiple Legendary items
- Xûr now sells a three of coins consumable item that increases the drop chance of Exotics
- Xûr now sells the Fated Engram
- Fixed an issue where Vesper of Radius, the Helm of Saint-14, Graviton Forfeit, and Gemini Jester were dropping with incorrect class mods
- Fixed an issue where the Prometheus Lens Exotic Trace Rifle was outputting too much damage too quickly
- Fixed an issue where Exotic weapons from Curse of Osiris were mislabeled within Exotic engrams
- Zavala now sells a Fireteam Gift consumable that provides rewards to the user’s fireteam on strike completion
- Shaxx now sells a Fireteam Gift consumable that provides rewards to all players at the end of a Crucible activity
- Tess Everis sells a Fireteam Gift consumable that provides rewards to all players on Strike or Crucible activity completion
- Faction vendors now offer legendary gear for direct purchase with Legendary shards and faction tokens
- Added invisible physics to keep players from hiding in the Red Bay Box on the Pacifica map
- Adjusted Power Ammo locations on the Eternity map
Bear in mind that some fixes were implemented via a server-side hotfix, which explains the patch’s super small size. In any case, game on, Guardians!
There’s a new Destiny 2 update out now on the PlayStation 4, and it should “fix” the content access issues some players have complained about ever since the Curse of Osiris DLC dropped. This update is out now while the game itself is undergoing maintenance.
Clocking in at just 92MB on the PS4, the complete patch notes have yet to be published by Bungie but it should be up in an hour or two as per the norm. Some of the stuff we expect to be changed once the maintenance is done and the small patch has been installed are:
- The Prestige Leviathan Raid will be brought back down to Power 300, and its rewards will drop down to match the new Power Level. All players will regain access to the Prestige Raid.
- This will allow access to “The Prestige” Achievement/Trophy for all players.
- This will also allow all players ability to complete the final step for the Legend of Acrius Exotic Shotgun.
- Trials of The Nine will only require Curse of Osiris when it features a Curse of Osiris map. For all other weeks, it will be available to all players.
- This will allow access to “Lest Ye Be Judged” Achievement/Trophy for all players.
- Trials of The Nine rewards that launched with Destiny 2 will still be accessible to all players.
- New Seasonal Rewards that launched with Curse of Osiris, such as the new Seasonal Armor Ornaments, will require ownership of Curse of Osiris to acquire.
- The Prestige Nightfall will remain a pinnacle activity, at the new 330 Power cap.
- This means Prestige Nightfall will require ownership of Curse of Osiris.
- Because of this, we will update “The Prestige” Achievement/Trophy to only reference The Prestige Raid.
- Moving forward, we are investigating adding a 3rd difficulty to all Prestige activities, so that we can provide both a challenge that stays relevant with each new Expansion, and a Prestige version that is available to all players.
- Normal Nightfall will only require Curse of Osiris when it features a Curse of Osiris map. For all other weeks it will be available to all players.
- Time limited events – Iron Banner, Faction Rally, and The Dawning, will be made available to all players.
- We will be postponing tomorrow’s Faction Rally, to ensure all of our players can access the activity and the appropriate rewards.
- Iron Banner and Faction Rally rewards that launched with Destiny 2 will still be accessible to all players.
- New Seasonal Rewards that launch with Curse of Osiris, such as the new Seasonal Armor Ornaments, will require ownership of Curse of Osiris to acquire.
We’ll know the exact changes once Bungie releases the patch notes, so be sure to keep an eye out for this post since we’ll update it ASAP.