Bungie isn’t quite ready to give up the specific’s on Destiny‘s next big game update in the pipeline, but the studio is open to offering fans a look into some of the priorities at the top of the studio’s list.
More Vault space. Everyone wants it and Bungie knows you want it. Unfortunately, that’s about as detailed as the studio is willing to get on that subject, but fans can rest easy knowing they’re working on it. Raid fixes are also a top priority for the team, according to the studio’s latest Weekly Update, as are new audio and visual options. Furthermore, Bungie is looking into ways of tweaking match flow in PvP games and how to improve Strikes that are statistically more avoided than others.
Here are the latest notes, in Bungie’s words:
- Vault Space – “We know you need more space to collect all the treasures you gain from your missions, and more gear is on the way.”
- Raid Fixes – “There are times when Atheon and Crota can be uncooperative, so we’re tackling their worst bugs.”
- Audio and Visual – “Not everyone wants to see or hear a game the same way, which is why we’re looking at providing more options.”
- PVP Ammunition – “The Crucible team wants to change the way ammo crates dictate the flow of a battle.”
- Strikes – “The numbers tell us that there are some missions that are successfully completed far less than others, inspiring us to look at why people quit.”
Lastly, Bungie is also presenting a detailed list of Destiny bugs the studio is constantly looking into, as well as a few ways you might work around some of them. You’ll find that list below:
- Sword of Crota turning speed issue
- List of Crota’s End issues
- List of Vault of Glass issues
- Black Hammer perks
- Text in game replaced by question marks
More details are to follow in the coming weeks, but that should give you a pretty good picture of some of the stuff that might be included in Destiny Update 1.1.2.
If you could offer up some of your own improvements, what would they be? Tell us in the comments.