Following a brief moment of maintenance, Destiny update 184.108.40.206 is now live on all platforms.
It’s a small update, but it addresses Destiny’s toughest end-game PvE challenge in the Prison of Elders, making the final encounter with Skolas a tad easier. It also makes a few adjustments to the ‘Ashes to Assets’ and ‘Quintessence Transfer’ perks.
Have a look at the patch notes below:
Destiny Update 220.127.116.11
- ‘Ashes to Assets’ and ‘Quintessence Transfer’ can now no longer be stacked (they now have cool-downs that can only be used every 10 seconds)
Prison of Elders
- Fixed a bug where players cannot pick up a quest from Variks to continue the Elder Cipher chain
- Adjusted difficulty of Level 35 Skolas Challenge Mode
- Burn Skulls are now replaced by non-elemental skulls
- Skolas’ health reduced (from 27000 to 15000) to compensate for lack of burn skulls
- Reinforcement spawns are now based on Skolas’ health instead of a timer