Blizzard has pushed out Diablo 4 update 1.007 this June 2, and it seems this is only for current-gen consoles (based upon our testing at the time of this posting). This brings in adjustments to the game which you can read about in the patch notes below.
Diablo 4 Update 1.007 for June 2 Patch Notes:
File Size: 280MB (PS5)
Update: Blizzard has added hotfix 2 via server-side and includes the following changes:
A server-side hotfix was rolled out this evening. Server-side hotfixes occur in the background and will not require a client-side patch.
- Reduced the drop rate of the Elixir of Death Evasion recipe after it’s already learned.
- Fixed an issue with items inheriting Junk status from gems socketed into them.
- Fixed an issue where Sorcerer’s could teleport underground in Serpent’s Passage.
- Miscellaneous stability and crash fixes.
While Blizzard has mentioned that there is a server-side patch released for the game today (version 1.0.2), the official Diablo 4 forums have the same patch notes sticked.
Flame Shield Enchantment
- When Flame Shield is initially equipped into an Enchantment slot, it’s placed on full cooldown.
- After Inner Sight’s unlimited Energy expires, there will be a 4 second delay before another enemy becomes marked.
Shout Skill Cooldown Reduction
- This affix will no longer appear on items.
- Monster health values have been increased in later World Tiers.
There is a chance Blizzard releases a new set of patch notes for this title update or perhaps this fixes the dreaded invalid license issue players have been seeing. If ever there’s more info released by Blizzard, we’ll update the article.
More Diablo 4 Reading: