Techland has released the Dying Light update 1.27 October 27 patch, and it brings the Lord Hector’s Demise content for those who bought the Hellraid expansion! Clocking in at 7GB, this update could also appear as Dying Light update 1.26, depending on which version of the game you have.
Check out the trailer and what’s included in Lord Hector’s Demise, below.
Dying Light Update 1.27 (or 1.26) October 27 Patch Notes:
As mentioned previously by Techland, Lord Hector’s Demise was released for PC in September, with console gamers getting it a month after
- New Hellraid ranks: Shieldbearer and Thunder Lord
- 3 new weapons: Lightning Swan, Thunder Eagle and Shock Bearer
- 3 new, collectable notes
- The Minotaur boss has a new attack – stomp.
- While fighting the Minotaur, enemies keep spawning as long as he’s alive.
- Improved hard and nightmare mode
- Hellraid weapons have legendary levels now.
- Fixed bugs in the achievements “Well-read” and “Throw me a bone”.
- General fixes
Note that you’ll see the new bounties and whatnot added as well, though there’s no official announcemnt from the studio regarding the content drop on console today.
If you spot any other gameplay-related changes not mentioned above, let us know down in the comments below and we’ll update the post if it pans out.