Frontier Developments has released a new patch for Elite Dangerous and it addresses quite a number of known issues. The Elite Dangerous update 1.48 August 3 patch is now live and you can read the complete patch notes below.
Elite Dangerous Update 1.48 August 3 patch notes:
- Fixed an issue whereby surface deposits created after cracking a motherlode would flag themselves as depleted
- Fixed issues related to diminishing returns for commodities in overlapping hotspots
Crashes and Stability
- Fixed an issue where loading into an instance in a system with a large amount of Fleet Carriers would cause very long load times (potentially long enough to cause a disconnect)
- Fixed an issue which stopped Fighters being restocked from a Fleet Carrier
- Fixed a number of issues related to Fleet Carrier positioning:
- Better enforcement of the 16 carrier limit per body
- Preventing departing Fleet Carriers from taking up one of the 16 slots from the body they’ve just left
- Further work to ensure Carriers are positioned away from other nearby body sites, such as other Fleet Carriers
- When opening the Fleet Carrier naming pop up in the Livery, an additional unwanted character will be added to the start and end of the name. These characters will need to be manually deleted to prevent them being included.
Please note that the above notes are liable to change as adjustments are made and changes are added or removed. Tweaks may be made up until the time of launch.
Note that these are the issues described in the Known Issues post from earlier.
Source: Frontier forums