Frontier Developments has released the Elite Dangerous update 1.58 patch for consoles and PC this October 27, and this brings in a host of new fixes. The full patch notes can be seen below courtesy of the dev team.
Elite Dangerous Update 1.58 Patch Notes | Elite Dangerous Horizons Notes:
This update mostly contains maintenance work, but also fixes below:
- A rare hang has been addressed which Commanders could encounter when returning to the main menu from a game session.
- This isn’t the ‘black screen hang’ issue entirely, but could help in relation to that. Further investigations ongoing.
- Thargoid scavengers should no longer clip through the ground.
- Improvements made to some clipping/misaligned geometry for:
- Floating pipes at a planetary ports.
- Tunnels at Installations.
- Towers at some Horizons planetary settlements.
- Thargoid Imprint doors.
- Improvements have been made to the rendering of text in the Commander Stats pages of the Codex.
- An issue has been fixed with store preview items which may have had empty fields previously.
- The mouse flight control widget is now correctly hidden when using the Camera Suite.
That’s about it for the Elite Dangerous update 1.58 patch notes.
Source: Frontier forums