EA has released a new patch for FIFA 18, available to download on PC. This update makes a bunch of changes across all game modes. Several issues have been addressed with the gameplay, including: a freezing issue which happened in some situations during the celebration of a goal, and more.
For the full list of patch notes, see below:
Addressed the following issues in Gameplay:
– A freeze happening, in some situations, during the goal celebration for a goal that was scored by the goalkeeper.
– The goal celebration being skipped, in some situations, after a goal was scored by the goalkeeper.
– Holding the sprint button will once again cause a goalkeeper to get up quickly if he is on the ground while holding the ball.
– The player sometimes being in control of the wrong player in a Skill Game.
– Stringing the juggle skill move together multiple times in the Practice Arena could cause your player to disappear.
– Updated the default FIFA Trainer settings for the Intro Match to show both Movement and Mechanics instead of just Movement.
Addressed the following issues in Online Modes:
– Captains, or players that had just transferred captaincy to another player, getting disconnected or crashing after inviting another club to a match in Pro Clubs Friendlies in some situations.
Made the following changes in FIFA Ultimate team:
– Added the ability to watch FUT Champions Channel replays in a slower (0.5x) playback speed.
– When toggling the playback speed of the replay, it cycles through Normal –> Fast –> Slow.
– Removed the Single Player Camera from the list of available camera angles in FUT Champions Channel.
– Removed the non-functional Restart button in the FUT Champions Channel Pause Menu.
– Renamed the FIWC Stadium item to FeWC Stadium.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA Ultimate team:
– FUT Squads that had default tactics values that were incorrectly set to over 100 have been reset to the normal default values.
– A visual issue where sometimes the kit that a player selected to play with would not be the kit that their opponent would see them playing with in FUT Online modes.
– The FUT Squad Battles Featured Squad image not loading properly after rapidly transitioning through screens.
– The Pause Menu countdown timer sometimes displaying throughout a FUT Champions Channel replay.
– The scrolling team lineup list sometimes displaying at the start of a FUT Champions Channel replay.
– The penalty shootout tutorial sometimes displaying during a penalty shootout in a FUT Champions Channel replay.
Addressed the following issues in Audio / Visual / Presentation:
– Updates to the 2D portraits for some players.
What do you think of the latest FIFA 18 patch? Let us know in the comments below.
In other gaming news, Destiny 2 is being integrated into Amazon’s Alexa devices which brings a real-world Ghost to life, Blizzard is focusing on Doomfist for a big overhaul, and PUBG has been confirmed to run at 60fps on Xbox One X.
Source: FIFA Forums