Square Enix has announced the Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade pre-order bonus in Asia for those choosing the physical version and it’s a cool poster featuring the newest addition to the cast, Yuffie, alongside a new character.
- Related Reading: Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Yuffie Episode Needs to Be Downloaded Even for Disc Version
! In a press release, Square Enix featured the mini poster for pre-order buyers, and mentioned that due to limited quantities, the promotion may end without any prior notice.
Here are some of the game’s features via the press release:
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE takes advantage of the latest generation hardware and
includes a wealth of graphical, gameplay and system enhancements for the PS5:
- Immerse yourself in the city of Midgar like never before, with improved textures, lighting, and
background environments. Players can switch between two game modes:
o “Graphics Mode” prioritises 4K high-resolution graphics
o “Performance Mode” prioritises smooth action at 60 frames per second
- Capture and share your memorable moments from the game with a fully customisable “Photo
- New difficulty settings for ‘Classic Mode’ provide new ways to play
- Jump into the action faster with optimized loading times
Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade and Episode Yuffie will be releasing on June 10, exclusively for the PS5.