Good news has arrived for Max Payne 3 players in the form of extra downloadable content to further enhance your multiplayer experience, Rockstar announced. Coming July 3rd on the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 and July 17th for PC, Local Justice introduces three new multiplayer maps featuring areas from the end of the intense Max Payne 3 single player. Also included comes a new weapon, a new item, a new multiplayer faction as well as extra trophies/achievements to go after and obtain.
Update: Official trailer has be released, thanks Glock Lover for the tip!
[youtube id=”QJlPu2pQ_8I” width=”600″ height=”350″]
Below is the content included in Local Justice:
- 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
- The Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge maps for Team Deathmatch, Deathmatch and Payne Killer game modes
- Light Fingers Item for faster looting
- M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
- São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
To add onto this DLC expansion comes even better news, this expansion will only cost you 480 Microsoft Points, or $5.99 on PSN and PC during it’s launch week as a thank you from Rockstar. Afterwards this DLC will return to it’s normal price point of 640 Microsoft Points, or $7.99 on PSN and PC. This DLC is in fact part of the Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass, which can be purchased for 2,400 Microsoft Points or $29.99 on PSN and PC.
Additionally, all Max Payne 3 pre-order and retail DLC will be available on July 3rd as well (free of charge for Rockstar Pass owners) which includes the following items:
- Cemetery Map: 160 MSP / $1.99 PSN/PC
- Silent Killer Loadout Pack: 160 MSP / $1.99PSN/PC
- Pill Bottle Item: 80 MSP / $0.99 PSN
- Deadly Force Burst: 80 MSP / $0.99 PSN
- Classic Max Payne Character: 80 MSP / $0.99 PSN
The PC players will be able to pre-order and retail DLC above on July 17th alongside when Local Justice becomes available for PC. The first screenshots for this map pack will be released on Rockstar’s Newswire later today.
Are you still playing Max Payne 3, and if so do you plan on picking up this expansion to further your multiplayer experience? Let us know in the comment section below! As always, stay tuned to MP1st for all of your multiplayer news.