The latest Football Manager 2018 patch attempts to fix several stability and performance issues, including a couple of crash errors, a problem with the ball not re-entering play after a throw-in, and more.
You can find the full list of Football Manager patch notes below:
STABILITY & PERFORMANCE
– Fixed crash during processing
– Addressed rare crash when hovering over player role on quick sub panel
– Fixed rare crash occurring during post-match team talk
– Addressed match freezing when multiple players are in online match
– Fixed issue with certain editor files creating saves which cannot be reloaded
– Fixed rare issue of substituted player appearing on bench and pitch at same time on tactics screen
– Reduces incidences of cross/shots highlights
– Fixed rare case of ball not re-entering play after a throw in
– Further fixes for player names not appearing correctly within match
– Fixed players being re-suggested in scouting inbox despite having already been acknowledged
– Fixes so Carabao Cup 2nd round draw is completed correctly
What do you think about the latest patch? Let us know below.
In other gaming news, Splatoon 2 received a huge patch which overhauls the game for winter, take a look at 20 minutes of new Monster Hunter World gameplay, and developer DICE has acknowledged the Star Wars Battlefront II stuttering and HDR issues.
Source: Sports Interactive Community