The Fortnite Week 5 challenges have been revealed ahead of time, several days before the in-game reset. This gives players the chance to learn what objectives they’ll soon have to complete, and prepare themselves for the challenge ahead.
A third-party tracking app has discovered the Fortnite Week 5 challenges within the game’s files. This lets us get a good idea of what the objectives are, the specific number of kills/chests/etc. required, and the difficulty.
Here are the Fortnite Week 5 challenges:
Fortnite Week 5 Challenges
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500)
- Search Chests in Dusty Divot (7)
- Use a Jetpack (1)
- Search Gravity Stones (7)
- Follow the treasure map found in Greasy Grove (1) (HARD)
- Minigun or Light Machine Gun Eliminations (2) (HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing (3) (HARD)
Will you be trying to complete all of the Fortnite Week 5 challenges? Which objective do you think will be the most difficult? Let us know in the comments below.
In other news, Fortnite mobile for Android has a target release date set during summer 2018.
Source: Fortnite Tracker