A new Forza Motorsport 7 update is rolling out across Xbox One and PC, addressing a number of issues in the game.
Forza community manager Brian Ekberg posted the patch notes on the game’s official forum:
Today we published the most recent update for Forza Motorsport 7, addressing a number of issues in the game:
– Fixed an issue where user profiles were impacting audio quality for some players.
– Fixed an issue where players could not sell certain cars on the Auction House.
– Fixed an issue where the level up counter audio persists after a player has leveled up.
– Fixed an issue where spinning a vinyl with the d-pad while in the Livery Editor moved the item .2, not .1 as intended.
– Fixed an issue where a player’s livery would disappear in certain modes.
Some big fixes for some obnoxious problems, nice! I’ve personally been experiencing the audio issues, so it’s good to see that they’ve been solved.
Source: Forza Motorsport