Thanks to some leaked information from the upcoming issue of Gameinformer, we’ve been able to learn about the recently confirmed Gears of War title, Judgemnt, and how the multiplayer might play out this time around.
Epic Games forum user NFI recently posted the following information about Gears of War: Judgment’s multiplayer, though it still seems fairly rough. Expect more clarification in the near future with E3 just around the corner.
Multiplayer will be class-based.
- “Grenadier mauler blood mounts”
- Baird – Engineer
- Weapons: Gnasher and Blowtorch
- Special abilities: Sentry turret
- Tip: Blowtorch repairs damaged fortifications
- Cole – Soldier
- Weapons: Lancer and Boomshot
- Special abilities: Deploy ammo crates
- Tip: Toss ammo to engineer to give him infinite Blowtorch ammo
- Sofia – Medic
- Weapons: Lancer and Snub Pistol
- Special Abilities: Stun gas grenades
- Tip: Toss grenade at downed allies to revive them
- Garron – Scout
- Weapons: Longshot and Snub Pistol
- Special Abilities: Beacon Grenade
- Tip: Climb perches for better sniping leverage
Multiplayer will also include Overrun Mode: Cog vs Locust.
If you haven’t yet, make sure to check out some of the latest Gears of War: Judgment magazine covers.