A few days ago, the Xbox 360 version of the Ghost Recon Future Soldier beta was updated with a hefty number of tweaks and improvements.
Today, PS3 users are treated to the same, according to the Ubisoft forums. Here’s a quick recap of the improvements that were included in this 15MB update:
- Increased minimum recoil for the ACR and AK200 to align them more closely with the other assault rifles.
- Reduced maximum assault rifle damage range, making the sniper rifle more valuable.
- Increased minimum damage of SMGS, making them more effective against all classes at further ranges.
- Dramatically reduced the radius of the heartbeat sensor.
Additional Weapon Changes:
- Reduced the dispersion to make handguns generally more effective, especially for the bomb carrier.
- Adjusted shotgun effectiveness.
Additional Equipment Changes:
- Adjusted Flash Bang Duration.
- Adjusted Flash Bulb reload time.
- Adjusted EMP air burst radius for EMPs launched by a underbarrel or standalone grenade launcher.
- Adjusted the amount of UAV’s in match.
- Increased the duration of the Sensor to make them more susceptible to countering.
Grenades power deduction:
- Reduced the grenade blast kill-radius.
- Grenade fuse timer increased slightly
- PartySize for public matchmaking increased to 6 (was 4)
- Adjusted XP values for Confidence & Hack Objective.
- Doubled base XP gain to accelerate progression during the beta.