“A new Title Update is being delivered for the Xbox 360 version of the game,” announced Ubisoft’s community developer on the official forums. PS3 users can expect the patch by next week, which also will fix the voice chat problem on the platform, you can learn more through here. In addition, a PC specific patch is in the works, and will release early next week to iron out the input compatibility issues.
Here are the patch notes for the Xbox 360 update, which should go live soon:
Matchmaking and Connection:
- Reduction in the peak bandwidth required;
- Improved tuning of host selection weighting;
- Players should no longer experience a decrease in their character’s displayed level;
Private/System Link Kit Storage:
- Player’s last used kit per character will now persist across matches and sessions;
- Note that this is ONLY your last used kit per character and is shared between Private and System Link matches;
- Added code which lets us remotely tune the number of rounds in the Siege Gametype;
- Double-Time bonus no longer lost on respec – Players who had previously lost the bonus should have it restored after applying the title update;
- Fix for infinite loading screen;
- Fixed a few infrequent crashes;
- Fixed multiple progression and map exploits.
The team is also working hard on the PC version, and a specific title update for the PC will be released early next week to fix input compatibility issues.