If you have more money than you know what to do with in GTA Online and not enough vehicles, storage, or properties to spend it on, you’ll definitely want to keep an eye out for these upcoming GTA Online Updates.
This Spring, GTA Online’s High Life Update will allow players to own multiple properties with more garage storage, just as it was rumored beforehand once the Business Update went live. Alongside a new high-end apartment offering a much-needed change of scenery, the High Life Update will also include the following content:
- New powerful Bullpup Rifle
- New wardrobe items
- Dinka Thrust motorcycle
- Three new vehicles, including the super class Pegassi Zentorno
- Mental State player statistic, which is designed to see how passive or psychotic someone really is.
- New Jobs
To give us a better visual of what’s to come, developer Rockstar gives us some teasers of the DLC that you can catch below, including a glimpse of two of the new cars; the Dewbauchee Massacro and Pegassi Zentorno, as well as the new rifle.
Next week also marks the inclusion of Capture Creator, which will allow the community to create their own Capture jobs.
Now, as we’re all probably wondering, what’s up with Heists update that we were promised a long time ago? According to Rockstar, it will indeed be coming sometime during the Spring season. However, no exact date was specified in today’s news post, so we’ll have to wait a bit more patiently for its release date.
Rockstar has also given some insight on what they’re working on to ensure GTA Online becomes a more pleasant experience. Check out the future improvements below:
- The addition of a ‘Non-Contact’ option for Races. This will allow you to play standard Races with collisions disabled between player vehicles. Other players will appear as semi-transparent and you’ll still be able to collide with non-player traffic, structures and other scenery, but this mode – for those who want to play it – will eliminate the “rubbing is racing” mentality that some wish to avoid.
- Players will be able to call Lester and have him tell his cop buddies to turn a blind eye to any crime you may or may not be committing for a short period of time.
- As a reward for players who leave feedback on Jobs, there will be some bonus RP granted every time a player likes or dislikes content after playing it.
- GTA$ payouts will be increased when completing Parachute, Races, Deathmatches and LTS Jobs with less than 4 players.
- As part of our ongoing commitment to target cheaters and keep the game as fair as possible, we are closing RP exploits and will be adjusting the RP totals of players who we know for certain to have gained illegitimate RP by cheating. Your RP will only be adjusted if you participated in mods, hacks, DNS redirects, manipulation of cloud files, or other similarly nefarious behavior. If you grinded short legitimate missions or otherwise gained a small amount of RP without modding, your RP should not be affected by this correction.
- We’ll be fixing the issue where players who had upgraded personal vehicles prior to Title Update 1.10 were only able to sell them for $10,000.
With the these new improvements, more holiday-themed updates, and a new story DLC coming to GTA V, things sure are looking good for GTA in the near future.
What are you looking forward to the most in the Spring Updates for GTA Online?