PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 users can look forward to a brand new title update the next time the log in to Grand Theft Auto Online.
The update addresses a number of issues but, most importantly, improves overall stability of the online mode and allows players to progress past the initial race tutorial, which, up until now, has caused numerous problems for users. The patch went live on the PlayStation 3 earlier today, but a recent update from the studio indicates that the patch is now also live on the Xbox 360.
Give it a shot and let us know in the comments how things work out!
Check out the full patch notes below.
GTA Online PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 Title Update – October 4/5
- Fix to address the issue where players were stuck launching a session before the Mall or Nothing race in the online tutorial.
- Fix to address an issue where bank & cash were deleted incorrectly in some cases.
- Fix to address incorrect amounts of cash being dropped when the player dies in Missions and Last Team Standing.
- Fixes an issue where the Character Switch Wheel would disappear after a failed load.
- Fixes an issue where attempting to enter GTA Online via the Character Switch Wheel caused a black screen.
- Fixes an issue where temporary characters were overwriting main characters.
- Fixes an issue where players were losing apartments and the money they spent on them.
- Fixes an issue that caused Story Mode missions to be missed in some instances.
- Removes the autosave that occurred when transitioning into GTA Online from within GTAV Story Mode to prevent the chance of Story Mode saves becoming corrupted.
- Several tweaks to GTA Online including improving overall stability.