Have you been craving the second half of Halo 4’s first season of Spartan Ops? What about patiently waiting for a few matchmaking updates and news on Halo 4’s next DLC? If so, we got you covered with details on what’s to come in the following weeks in the world of Halo 4.
According to a recent post from the Halo Bulletin, here’s what fans can expect in the following weeks, including the second half of Halo 4’s first season of Spartan Ops as well as a few incoming matchmaking updates:
Week of 1/21
- Spartan Ops Episode 6: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
- “Forge Test” playlist (name not final): A rotational hopper featuring small Forge maps such as Relay. Help us test these maps by providing feedback and reporting bugs that will assist us in getting them ready for Matchmaking!
- Specializations: Pioneer and Pathfinder Specializations unlocked for all players.
Week of 1/28
- Spartan Ops Episode 7: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
- Grifball playlist: A rotational hopper featuring everybody’s favorite virtual sport. Catch the disease!
- Specializations: Engineer and Stalker Specializations unlocked for all players.
Week of 2/4
- Spartan Ops Episode 8: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
- Team Doubles playlist: A rotational hopper for those of you that like action of the 2 vs 2 variety.
- Specializations: Rogue and Tracker Specializations unlocked for all players.
In addition to this, the Halo bulletin goes on to say that fans of Halo 4 should be seeing matchmaking updates to go live every Monday, and a potential playlist for the month of February will include both FFA game modes as well as an improved Team Snipers.
But that’s not all, February is also expecting to see the arrival of Halo 4’s second DLC add-on titled ‘Majestic Map Pack,’ which is set to include two small maps and one medium-sized map. More information is to be revealed pertaining to the upcoming map pack in February.