While DICE rolled out a very significant title update to Star Wars Battlefront 2 that changed the game’s progression and more, it seemed the studio has also brought in a host of unintended changes that weren’t needed.
Over on Reddit, user DividedStoryTime compiled a list of issues for Battlefront 2’s Heroes and Villains mode, which run the gamut from actual hero abilities not working as intended, and bugs that made some moves/heroes overpowered. Check out the full list below.
- Blaster Heroes are slower due to a bug.
- Deflecting with a lightsaber works 50/50 of the time.
- Darth Vader choke is still broken.
- Kylo can use abilities when stunned and in certain conditions when he shouldn’t be able to.
- Alt doesn’t always work, being trapped.
- Luke’s deflection mastery doesn’t work.
- Rey has unstoppable lightsaber slashes (impossible to escape)
- Finn can shoot through stairs with his first ability if at an angle.
- Leia can use her second ability to continue firing while stunned and under fire.
- (rant) randoms suck, wish I had more friends.
- I was Darth Vader and while I was being spammed above by a blaster hero I could not block and when I used my key to block nothing would happen.
- Captain Phasma’s turret freezes you too frequently.
- Luke and Rey can sometimes dodge away more than twice. (i.e – I was chasing down a Rey and a Luke who could dodge away more than 4 times in a row)
- Iden for prominent reason(s). We all know why…
Given DICE’s support for the game, it should only be a matter of time until some — if not all — these issues are fixed.
If you know of anymore Battlefront 2 issues, share ’em in the comments below.