EA and DICE are partnering up with a trio of Progressive House artists, Dimitri Vengelis, Wyman, and Steve Angello, who will be providing their music in an upcoming Battlefield 4 gameplay trailer featuring gameplay by you.
The studio is opening up its mail bag and is looking for gameplay submissions to be featured in the upcoming trailer. You’ll find requirements on their official blog. They are:
- Video Requirements: Your video must be of at least 720p resolution and 30 frames per second.
- Audio Requirements: Please provide a video that does not have any background music or copyrighted material.
- Type of Content: Submit any Battlefield 4 gameplay footage (stunts, top plays, epic moments). We are leaving it open to allow you to use your creative mind. Respect the rights of others. Provide only content (1) that is not defamatory, obscene, offensive or indecent, (2) that is not confidential or proprietary and (3) that does not violate or infringe any third party rights.
- Submission Deadline: Tuesday, September 9th at 9:00AM PT
- Submission Method: Email an unlisted YouTube link of your video to email@example.com with a subject title of “PAYBACK COLLABORATION TRAILER SUBMISSION”
As the requirements suggest, you’ll need to get your submission in by Tuesday, September 9 at 9AM PT in order to qualify. All chosen gameplay will be set to the track “Payback” which you can have a listen to below.
Thinking about submitting some of your gameplay?