Mantisco has released the Hunter’s Arena Legends update 1.14 (PS5 version 1.140) patch this December 29, and this one is for some changes and fixes across platforms. Check out the full patch notes below.
Hunter’s Arena Legends Update 1.14 Patch Notes | Hunter’s Arena Legends Update 1.140 Patch Notes:
- Fixed the bug where the boss appears and disappears in certain areas.
- Players now start with 35 health potions in Conquest.
- Fixed the bug where you see a message saying you received 200G when you enter Conquest.
- Fixed the bug where fall damage is applied on a flat level ground
- It happens when a character who was in a stumbled state on a higher ground receives a strike on a lower ground that changes the state of the character.
That’s about it for the patch. In case you missed it, check out everything new in the latest big patch of the game (also called the December Update) here.