Frontier Developments has released the Jurassic World Evolution 2 update 1.002.002 patch this January 11, which is available for both last-gen and next-gen platforms! Read on for the full patch notes below.
Jurassic World Evolution 2 Update 1.002.002 Patch Notes:
Hello Park Managers,
There is a new hotfix out for Jurassic World Evolution 2 on all platforms. This patch addresses the 2001A Velociraptor quills, and other community reported issues.
- Fixed an issue that caused audio to be muted inside the Jurassic Park Era Aviary
- Renamed the Pteranodon 1997 skin to “Pteranodon 2001”.
- The Pteranodon 2001 skin is now unlocked by playing Isla Sorna: Site B Chaos Theory, instead of Jurassic Park: San Diego Chaos Theory
- Added quills back to the 2001A Velociraptor skin
- Fixed an issue that caused 2001 Velociraptors to be missing teeth
- Fixed an instance of dinosaurs becoming stuck
- Fixed an issue that sometimes allowed flying reptiles to phase through aviaries
- Balanced target appeal, target income and target visitors
- Target income now changes when the difficulty is changed
- (consoles only) Fixed HDR brightness screen setup on consoles
- Various stability fixes
Source: Jurassic World Evolution 2
One thought on “Jurassic World Evolution 2 Update 1.002.002 Patch Notes for Jan. 11”
Still no male t rex models smh😖
Comments are closed.