LawBreakers isn’t going to go quietly, that’s for sure! Despite a not-so-impressive player count, Boss Key Productions is still ramping up work on new content for the game. Next up is the “All-Star update,” which includes the “long-awaited competitive ranked mode, Boss Leagues.”
Scroll down to catch up on the other content coming to the game on October 19. Note that you’ll be able to see the new features in action during TwitchCon 2017, where the developers will be streaming.
- Solo and duo queuing available
- Six total tiers – Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, and the top tier, Boss
- Tier upgrade – Based on accumulated league scores earned at the end of each match
- Ten placement matches are required to receive a ranking in Boss League.
New Map: Gateway
- A Blitzball arena map
- The world’s first “mobile stadium,” which floats effortlessly in the sky thanks to Hadronium’s anti-gravitational properties.
New Map: Redfalls Blood Moon
- Variation of Redfalls map
- Redesigned with a new, atmospheric time of day featuring the ominous Shattered Blood Moon overhead
Quality of Life Updates & New Customizations
- Balance adjustments
- Multi-region queuing
- Improved tutorials
- New Blitzball Sports themed character and weapon skins
- Profile icons and kick decals
- More than 120 new items including All-Star themed item in the special, time-limited All-Star Stash-drops
The developer update goes into more detail about the upcoming content, so be sure to give that a watch below:
Are you happy to see LawBreakers receiving frequent content drops? Here’s hoping it helps bring more players in!