While Crystal Dynamics just dropped the big Future Imperfect title update a week ago, the studio confirmed that the Marvel’s Avenger’s upcoming update 1.51 is out this coming week! Speaking in the latest developer stream, Crystal Dynamic confirmed a new Marvel’s Avengers update is in the works, that’ll address some of the issues introduces from the 1.5.0 update. Here are the details on the upcoming Marvel’s Avengers update.
- Related Reading: Report: Marvel’s Avengers Will Feature Ultron as an Upcoming Boss, Unreleased Artifacts Details Leaked
Update (3/30/21): The patch is out now on all platforms!
Upcoming Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.5.1 Patch Notes
- Elite Villian Sectors – A loot fix is coming to Elite Villian Sectors, which were unintentionally changed in the last update.
- Marvel’s Avengers PS5 Trophy Migration Fix – An issue where not all the trophies would unlock during ps4 to ps5 save migration is being fixed. For players who have yet to transfer this should work correctly. However, for those who have been playing on the PS5 version after a save migration you can still transfer the save, but you will lose previous progress. The alternative is to re-earn specific trophy, though the team is looking into ways to resolve that.
- MP1st suggestion: We recommend you backup your PS5 save via cloud and then perform the save migration (PS4 to PS5) to earn the trophies you may have missed from the original migration. You can then download your previous PS5 cloud save to continue with your progress.
- Reassemble Campaign Replay – An issue that is happening during the Golden Acre campaign mission where a set of tables are stacked on each other, thus preventing campaign progress is being fixed.
- Future Imperfect – a 30 second hang that took place after the Hawkeye mission will be fixed.
- A few other various fixes are coming, though don’t expect any major things as this is a small patch.
That’s it for what’s confirmed to be coming in the next update, and though the team said it’s this week for release, there’s still a possibility it may miss out.