While Crystal Dynamics just released the big Klaw Raid title update yesterday, the studio has today rolled out the Marvel’s Avengers update 1.000.029 patch which is available for both last-gen and next-gen platforms. This is to fix some major issues that were accidentally triggered by yesterday’s title update.
Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.000.029 Patch Notes:
Here’s the announcement from the devs which are comprised of multiple tweets, which we’ve made more reader-friendly below:
Patch 2.2c will be published today:
– Players who have not logged in since the 2.2 release will not lose Units/Resources when they first log in. We are still looking into those who were impacted by this issue and will update you once we have more information.
– Players on non-PlayStation platforms no longer receive bugged comics that resulted in a crash
– The Marketplace now loads correctly for players who already purchased the Hawkeye or Civil War Starter Packs
Other issues from patch 2.2 we are working on:
– The Windows PC patch is still further delayed
– There are certain cases where players cannot purchase more than a few Shipments
– In the final Klaw fight in the Raid, Klaw triggers his beam attack before any indicators are shown
– In rare cases, save progression is deleted. While loading backup saves does restore it, we are still looking into this
– Those who previously had Intel Outfits have them locked now
If you’re curious, here are the known issues that surfaced after yesterday’s major content patch. Once a new patch is out, we’ll let our readers know ASAP.