Alongside the multiple down reports the game is currently experiencing, Crystal Dynamics also released Marvel’s Avengers update 1.49 (PS5 1.000.024) version 1 patch notes for September 30. Check out the complete patch notes below, which adds some interesting features for Xbox consoles as well as some fixes for integral story missions.
- Related Reading: Marvel’s Avengers MCU Iron Man Flies Out, Captain America Infinity War Outfit Incoming
Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.49 Patch Notes | Marvel’s Avengers Update 2.0.3 Patch Notes:
- Xbox Game Pass integration for Xbox and Windows PC
- Removing the Square Enix Members requirement for multiplayer
- In replays for War for Wakanda’s Royal Palace Visit 1, approaching Okoye now triggers the event to complete the mission.
- In Blood Feud, players can now properly pick up intelligence files after another player in the same Strike Team picks it up before them.
- Black Panther no longer becomes invisible and invincible after canceling Realm Shift into a jump.
- Various stability improvements
That’s about it for the patch. Stay tuned here at MP1st for updates on the down reports surfacing in Marvel’s Avengers.