While Crystal Dynamics just released the big Klaw Raid title update yesterday, the studio has today rolled out the Marvel’s Avengers update 1.54 patch this December 1, and this is to fix some major issues that were accidentally triggered by yesterday’s title update.
Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.54 Patch Notes | Marvel’s Avengers Update 2.2c Patch Notes:
Here’s the announcement from the devs which are comprised of multiple tweets, which we’ve made more reader-friendly below:
Patch 2.2c will be published today:
– Players who have not logged in since the 2.2 release will not lose Units/Resources when they first log in. We are still looking into those who were impacted by this issue and will update you once we have more information.
– Players on non-PlayStation platforms no longer receive bugged comics that resulted in a crash
– The Marketplace now loads correctly for players who already purchased the Hawkeye or Civil War Starter Packs
Other issues from patch 2.2 we are working on:
– The Windows PC patch is still further delayed
– There are certain cases where players cannot purchase more than a few Shipments
– In the final Klaw fight in the Raid, Klaw triggers his beam attack before any indicators are shown
– In rare cases, save progression is deleted. While loading backup saves does restore it, we are still looking into this
– Those who previously had Intel Outfits have them locked now
That seems to be it. If you’re curious, here are the known issues that surfaced after yesterday’s major content patch.