While Mortal Kombat 11 (MK11) just got a patch two weeks ago that introduced the Aftermath content and gameplay changes, NetherRealms has released the MK11 update 1.19 June 10 patch today.
Given this is a super small download at just 216MB, don’t expect any new content included.
MK11 update 1.19 June 10 patch notes and changes:
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Move list corrections
- Fixed a rare Audio related game freezing issue
- Fixed some issues with certain attacks using the incorrect Augment Elemental Type
- Adjusted some overlapping text Menus regarding Augments
Kombat League / Online
- “Find Next Opponent” is once again the first option at the end of a Ranked set and no longer requires a confirmation
Towers of Time
- Fixed some rare issues with the Downburst Augment
- Missing Towers of Time for some players should be now be working correctly
- Optimized performance in Towers of Time
Stage Specific Adjustments
- Kronika’s Keep – Adjusted how some special moves interact with an opponent hit by the Time Orb Background Interaction
Character Specific Adjustments
- D’Vorah – Bombardier Beetle & Bombardier Beetle Amplify can now only be parried by low projectile parries
- Erron Black – The first 3 hits of Ghost Koins (Fatal Blow) no longer allow for Breakaway
- Kabal – Fixed an issue with Buzzsaws playing an incorrect animation when hitting an opponent
- Kitana – Fixed a rare issue that could result in the Armor from Augment Kahnt Touch This to remain active after certain circumstances
- Kotal Kahn – Adjusted Totem buffs values when there are 2 or more stacks of Totems on screen
- Kotal Kahn – The first hit of Pinned Down (Fatal Blow) no longer allows for Breakaway
- Kung Lao – The first hit of Beaten And Broken (Fatal Blow) no longer allows for Breakaway
- Noob – Shadow Klones will no longer sometimes continue to animate when hit by some projectile parries
- Noob – Shadow Slide can now only be parried by low projectile parries
- Fujin – Adjusted wind effects on opponent’s cloth physics when Bending Wind (Away + Back Punch) is performed
- Fujin – The final hit of Warped Needle Amplify now correctly works after it has been previously Flawless Blocked
- Fujin – Fixed an issue with Fujin’s Krossbow using an incorrect animation when winning a match under certain circumstances
- Fujin – Fujin no longer sometimes has incorrect Gear Abilities in some Story Mode fights
- Fujin – The first hit of Winds Of Change (Fatal Blow) no longer allows for Breakaway
- Fujin – You can no longer do an extended combo against your opponent after Finish Him with Warped Needle until the Fatality window timeout has occurred
In case you haven’t bought Aftermath yet, here’s our review of the expansion.
Update: We’ve updated the post with the official patch notes!
More Mortal Kombat 11 Reading:
One thought on “MK11 Update 1.19 June 10 Sneaks Out (Update)”
723mb update on xbox
Comments are closed.